dinsdag 1 maart 2011

What to do ?

What to do when you are having vancation and nobody can actually watch a movie with you or go shopping because they are busy...

Well I was so bored that I've:

-went up and down the stairs 13 times in a row

-walked round the house on my barefoot ( it was 6 degrees celcius... )

-stand on my head ( painfully )

-screamed out of my window : "I am FREAKING bored"

-watched the movie on youtube: 'how to eat a carrot'
I think this guy was also quite bored...



-made a 'ninja star' (link) and added it with nailpolish. ( no idea why. )

-made a paper gun. (an ugly one, because I'm a girl. )



-walked true the rain on my socks (FREEZIN"COLD)

-searched for a new haircut, but actually I want to keep this hair.

-made hot chocolate with real chocolate in it.

-made a disgusting coctail.

-took a picture of my eye in a CD

-after that, I've drawn a mustchache on the CD, I know , nooo life....

-oh, and I gave my radio a mustache too.....





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten